Packing is often a love/hate relationship. We love it because it signals a new adventure, but loathe it because the stress of forgetting something haunts us. The balance between packing too little and too much is a fine one. To ease the tension, our Founder & CEO, Kylie Chenn, has a few tips. Watch as she walks us through packing for her trip to Iceland, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, and Greece.
Get the full list right here:
- Minimal clothing for different purposes
- Jeans/lounge pants that go well with the shirts you are bringing
- ALWAYS bring something fancy!
- Cardigans to stay warm
- RAIN JACKET - http://amzn.to/2e24dRl
- Saltwater Sandals (WE LOVE THEM) - http://www.mysaltwatersandals.com/
- Socks, Underwear, belts in a bag - Keeps them dry and organized
- Peppermint & Lavender Oil
- Basic makeup: foundation, mascara, eyeliner and a brush
- Straightener or Curling Iron
- Lush Dry Shampoo: http://bit.ly/2dANvsN
- Small tripod
- Headlight (hiking)
- Extra Batteries/charging equipment
- iPad, iphone, headphones
- Camera lens: 10-22mm, 35-50mm and zoom lens
Don't forget your PASSPORT, CREDIT AND DEBIT CARD and extra passport photos!!
Use the hashtag #AcanelaExeditions on Instagram or Twitter - we'd love to see what you're packing for your next trip!