2 Tablespoons Oil
1 Tablespoon Moroccan Spice Blend
4 cloves fresh garlic, finely diced
1 large onion, finely diced
1 tomato, finely diced
1 green pepper, roughly chopped
1 carrot, roughly chopped
2 chicken breasts, cut in 1-inch pieces
1 cup water
1 tsp salt
1. Add 2 Tablespoons oil to pan and place over medium heat. When the oil is hot add 1 Tablespoon Moroccan Spice Blend.
2. Let the spices simmer in the oil (2-3 minutes), then add the finely diced garlic. After a few minutes, add the onion. When the onion is soft and translucent (after about 5 minutes) add the chopped tomatoes.
3. Allow the mixture boil down over medium heat until the water has evaporated and the sauce has thickened (add water as needed).
4. Add the green pepper, carrot, chicken, and water.
5. Let simmer until chicken is thoroughly cooked, and add salt.
6. Enjoy with rice, or corn bread. Add salt and pepper to taste.