1. Kortni Jeane High Waisted Bikini - These swimmers are a must for any traveler! They are comfortable, cute, and practical for almost any adventure - and you won't find me going anywhere without them in my suitcase.
2. Nisolo Chelsea Boots - I have always been a HUGE fan of black boots, especially if they are boots that I can walk in for hour after hour across numerous climates and countries. I have tried so many brands of boots, and I can't wait to add these to the list! Not to mention, they are crafted from ethically-source materials.
3. Misfit Tracker - Who wants to stay fit & healthy during their travels? I know I sure do! That is why I have quickly fallen in love with Misfit's line of sleek trackers! Count your steps, monitor your sleep, and track your calories all in one go!
4. KZ Floatable Sunglasses - As the daughter of an Optometrist, great sunglasses have always been a priority. What I love about the KZ line is that they actually have sunglasses that FLOAT in water. As a girl who loves water activities (kayaking, boating, surfing) - sunglasses that are Chic and hard to lose are my thing!
5. Nena & Co Daybag - Ever since I heard the story of Nena & Co and their focus on working with Artisans in Guatemala, I have been a fan. Their bags are beautiful and perfect for day(s) full of adventures and travels. They fit well inside a suitcase and carry everything that you would ever need to have with you. Each bag is unique and one of a kind.
6. prAna Ashley Leggings - My husband actually got me hooked on prAna just a few years ago, and since then I have fallen in love with both my husband and prAna ;) . Their clothing is perfectly made, and is created with the adventurer in mind. In particular I love their Ashley leggings, which double as airport loungewear to PJs to tights for a night out on the town. Not to mention they are perfect for the early morning yoga session!