2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Morocco Spice Blend
4 cloves fresh garlic, finely diced
1 large red onion, sliced thin
1 large can whole tomatoes (32 ounce)
2 teaspoon salt
1 green pepper, sliced thin
1 red pepper, sliced thin
1 yellow pepper, sliced thin
Cilantro for garnish
1. Add 2 Tablespoons oil to pan and place over medium heat. When the oil is hot add 1 Tablespoon Moroccan Spice Blend.
2. Let the spices simmer in the oil (2-3 minutes), then add the finely diced garlic. After a few minutes, add the red onion slices. When the onion is soft and translucent (after about 5 minutes) add the whole can of whole tomatoes.
3. Allow the mixture boil down over medium heat and the sauce has thickened, add the salt and mix well.
4. Add the peppers and cook until softened, adding more water as necessary.
5. Once the peppers have softened, crack 6 eggs in the pot and cover for 2-3 minutes. Let the eggs cook until well poached, and remove pot from the heat.
6. Enjoy with pita bread, couscous, or rice. Top with cilantro, and add salt & pepper to taste.