1 Tablespoon Oil
1 Tablespoon Mexico Spice Blend
3 garlic cloves, diced
½ yellow onion, diced
2 cans pinto bean
1) Heat canola oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat, add the spices, garlic, and onion.
2) Cook until onions become brown on both sides, 4 to 5 minutes.
3) Stir pinto beans & salt, and cook until beans are thoroughly heated, about 5-10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
4) Smash bean mixture with a potato masher to desired texture or blend in a blender until mixture is smooth.
5) Serve with rice, guacamole, and pico de gallo.