2 Tablespoons Oil
1 Tablespoon Mexican Spice Blend
4 cloves fresh garlic, finely diced
1 large yellow onion, diced
4 tomatoes, chopped
1 cup water
¼ cup peanut butter
¼ cup cocoa powder
2 large chicken breasts, cut in 1-inch cubes
1 teaspoon salt
raisins, cilantro, slivered almond
1) Heat large skillet over medium heat. Add the oil and spices; cook for 1-2 minutes or until spices begin to sizzle.
2) Add the garlic, and onion and stir until onions are soft and golden, 3-5 minutes.
3) Add the tomatoes, water, peanut butter, and cocoa and mix together until sauce begins to thicken.
4) Once sauce is of a thick consistency, add the chicken and let simmer over low-heat until chicken is completely cooked.
5) Add salt to taste and top with raisins, cilantro, and slivered almonds. Serve over rice and enjoy.