2 Tablespoons Oil
1 Tablespoon Morocco Spice Blend
4 cloves fresh garlic, finely diced
1 large onion, finely diced
1 cup water
2 tomatoes, roughly chopped
1/2 cup large sweet potatoes, roughly chopped
1 can of chickpeas, drained
2 chicken breasts, cut in 1-inch pieces
1/3 cup peanut butter
2-3 cups of kale
1 teaspoon salt
Roasted peanut & cilantro for garnish
1. Add 2 Tablespoons oil to pan and place over medium heat. When the oil is hot add 1 Tablespoon Moroccan Spice Blend.
2. Let the spices simmer in the oil (2-3 minutes), then add the finely diced garlic. After a few minutes, add the onion. When the onion is soft and translucent (after about 5 minutes) add the ½ cup water.
3. Add the two roughly chopped tomatoes. Allow the mixture boil down over medium heat until the water has evaporated and the sauce has thickened.
4. Add the sweet potatoes and cook until softened, adding more water as necessary. Combine the chickpeas and chicken to the mixture.
5. Once the chicken is nearly cooked, and the peanut butter, stirring until completely dissolved. Add the kale and salt and mix thoroughly.
6. Enjoy with rice. Add Roasted peanuts, cilantro, salt, and pepper to taste.